Do you like a classic New York styled cheesecake?? If yes, then must try these creamy, tempting, and easy to make Low-Carb Mini Cheesecake.
These low-carb mini cheesecakes are so simple to make and really creamy and tempting and more than that, they are perfectly keto-friendly, gluten-free and have low carbs. You can serve them plain or drizzle some strawberry puree onto it or also top them with freshly sliced berries.
Ingredients in Low Carb Cheesecake Bites
Ordinary cheesecakes contain high amount of carbs as they have traditional graham checkers crust with sugar. But these low-carb mini cheesecakes are perfectly keto-friendly because of its almond crust, sugar-free sweetener and cream-cheese.
You can also make it without crust, but here I am using Almond Crust!
How To Make Low-Carb Mini Cheesecake Crust?
It’s just simple and easy to make keto recipe.
Let’s start with the almond flour crust!
At first, you have to add 2 tablespoons of melted butter into the almond flour.
Now add 1 table-spoon of sweetener, a pinch of cinnamon and salt.
Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl (the texture should be like moist sand).
Divide the crust into 6 muffin tins. Press the crust into the bottom of muffin-tin by using your finger-tips.
If you don’t like the crust, feel free to skip this step and make crust less mini cheesecakes. But make sure to use paper cupcake liners or grease the muffin-tins very well!
Useful Tips For Best Results:
For best creamy, smooth cheesecakes, here are some tips:
- Before mixing the batter, make sure your all ingredients are at room temperature.
- The best temperature for baking cheesecakes is 225-300F. you can use an oven thermometer to check the temperature as on high temperature, the cheesecakes might crack.
- A cheesecake will set up more when it gets cool so, be sure to take the cake out of the oven when the center of the cake still jiggles or wobbles a bit. The cheesecakes are custards, so don’t try to make it super firm.
- To avoid cracks on cooling the cheesecakes, grease the sides of your muffin-tins. And to make it more sure, you can run a thin knife around the sides of muffin-tin so the cheesecake will easily release when you’ll pull it from the oven.
Low-Carb Mini Cheesecakes
Yield: 6 mini cheesecakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Additional Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour30 minutes
These low-carb mini cheesecakes are so simple to make and really creamy and tempting and more than that, they are perfectly keto-friendly, gluten-free and have low carbs with its super delicious taste!
For the Cheesecake
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
For the Crust
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp. sweetener
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease a 6 cup muffin tin, or prepare with paper cupcake liners.
- Make the crust: Combine almond flour, sweetener, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir well to break up any lumps in the almond flour.
- Add the melted butter to the dry ingredients, and stir to combine. Press the crust onto the bottom of the muffin-tin, by using your finger-tips.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until just beginning to brown. Remove, and let cool at least 10 minutes while you make the batter.
- Make the cheesecake batter: In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add the sweetener, egg, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir together until well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the crusts. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Check the cheesecakes for doneness, removing when the center of the cheesecakes still jiggles a bit when you tap the side of the pan.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool on the counter for 30 minutes, then cover and chill in the refrigerator. (See unmolding tips in the notes).
- To avoid cracks, run a thin knife around the sides of muffin-tin so the cheesecake will easily release from the muffin pan.
- You can place the bottom of your muffin-tin into hot water for about 15-30 seconds, if your cheesecakes are stuck in the muffin pan.
- You can double the crust recipe, If you want the crust to reach all the way up the sides of the cheesecakes.
- Serve the low-carb mini cheesecakes with a spoonful of strawberry puree or sliced fresh berries.
Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 194 Total Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 79mg Sodium: 179mg Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Protein: 4g