Cute Little Keto Donuts with Sweet Cream Finish are quick and easy to make; made with coconut flour and delicious sweet cream cover for dipping them. Each one is dripping wet in a yummy sweetened cream so they are super humid and only 1.4 net carb in each donut.
HOW TO MAKE KETO DONUTS WITH SWEET CREAM FINISH
First things first, let’s preheat the oven to 350F and spray the donut pan with cooking spray.
I like to mix dry ingredients first before adding in the wet ingredients. Mix Coconut Flour, Baking Soda, granular swerve sweetener and a pinch of Salt in one bowl. Then add in the wet ingredients.
Mix the dry and wet ingredients to combine until smooth.
Once the batter is fine and smooth, fill each well of the donut pan to 3/4 full. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Once the Donuts are done, let them cool for about 5 minutes. Turn the Donuts out onto a cooling rack to cool for an additional 5 minutes. While the Donuts cool, make the sweet cream Finish. Mix all together the heavy cream and powdered swerve sweetener. Dip each donut into the Finish.
Set the donuts aside then enjoy!
Keto Donuts with Sweet Cream Finish
These low carb and keto donuts are super easy to make. We make them with coconut flour and then we dip them in a delicious sweet cream Finish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Author: Okay Reviews
- 6 Large Eggs
- 68 grams Coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 cup Granulated sweetener
- 1/4 cup Melted butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon Powdered Sweetener
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2, 6 hole donut pans with cooking spray.
- Mix coconut flour, granular swerve sweetener, baking soda and a pinch of salt in a medium bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and melted butter to the medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Spoon batter into each donut well, filling until 3/4 full.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the counter for 5 minutes. Turn the donuts out on a cooling rack and cool for an additional 5 minutes.
- To make the sweet cream, mix the heavy cream and powdered swerve sweetener.
- Dip each donut in the sweetened cream. Enjoy!
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g