In our busy mornings healthy delicious low carb Blueberry Bread perfect for or with a cup of tea. Quick and easy low card Blueberry Bread, yes you heads right Bread is clammy keto friendly bread! You would definitely share this recipe with your keto lover friends and family relatives.
HOW TO MAKE KETO BLUEBERRY QUICK BREAD
If there is one thing we know in the keto world is that bread is a NO!
Not anymore! Im happy to share with you this delicious Keto Friendly Blueberry Quick Bread.
Let’s get started!
Go ahead and preheat your oven to 350F.
Grease an 8 x 4 loaf pan with butter or cooking spray and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine the almond flour, salt, sweetener and baking soda.
Stir in your beaten eggs and melted butter. Your batter will be thick.
Spread the batter into your loaf pan and press in the blueberries evenly in the batter.
Bake in your preheated oven for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes outs clean.
Let cool and enjoy this delightful Keto Blueberry Quick Bread! Yummy!
Keto Blueberry Quick Bread – 5 Net Carbs
Keto Blueberry easy Bread is scrumptiously moist keto friendly bread! That’s right! I said BREAD! This quick, low carb blueberry bread is perfect for those busy mornings or just to relax with a big cup of coffee. You’ll be sharing this keto friendly quick bread with all your friends and loved ones in no time!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Author: Okay Reviews
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Granulated sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 Large beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease an 8 x 4 loaf pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the almond flour, salt, sweetener and baking soda.
- Stir in beaten eggs and melted butter. The batter will be thick.
- Spread the batter into the greased loaf pan and press in the blueberries evenly in the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving.
- The batter is very thick so I recommend pressing the blueberries into the batter after it has been spread into the loaf pan.
- My favorite low carb sweetener is Lecanto. You can find a coupon code for 20% off at the bottom of this recipe.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g