Salad is easiest thing to roast because it is done in a flash like Easy & fast Baked Salmon Recipe made only in 25 minutes. Full of nutrition, hale and hearty fats with delightful taste along covering of Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing to pull together and meal prep !
The main components are Fresh Spinach, Cauliflower Rice, Baked Salmon and Zucchini, Pepitas (called pumpkin seeds), and Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing makes salmon salad mouthwatering!
Cauliflower rice you can buy any frozen grocery store because You can go to the trouble of ricing a whole head of cauliflower for these delightful Easy & fast Baked Salmon salad.
Easy Baked Salmon Salad Recipe
Course: lunch, Main Course
Prep Time: 10minutes
Cook Time: 15minutes
Total Time: 25minutes
Author: Okay Reviews
- 16oz Fresh, Or Frozen Skinless Salmon Fillets That Have Been Thawed cut Into 4 Ounce Sections
- 2 Zucchini cut Into 1Inch Chunk
- 3tb Spavocado Oil
- 1tsp Spchili Powder
- 1tsp Pcumin
- 2tsp Salt Divided
- 2cup Sriced Cauliflower, Steamed According To Package Directions
- 2cups Fresh Spinach
- 4tbs Ppepitas
- 1/2recipe Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Pepper to Taste
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, and 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Place the zucchini on a sheet pan and add half of the oil and seasoning mixture. Mix to combine
- Pour the remaining oil and seasoning mixture over the salmon and rub on both sides. Place the salmon on the sheet pan with the zucchini and roast in a 400F oven for 15 minutes.
- While the Salmon is roasting, steam your cauliflower and season with salt and pepper and make the avocado cilantro lime dressing.
- Each bowl will contain 1/2 cup of fresh spinach, 1 salmon fillet, 1/4 of the roasted zucchini, 1/2 cup of cauliflower rice, 2 tbsp dressing, and top with 1 tbsp of pepitas.
for 1/4th or recipe: 328 cal / 25g protein / 13g carbs / 6g fiber / 20g fat
- Use fresh or frozen cauliflower rice. I prefer frozen because it is quick and easy. Frozen is easily steamed in its bag. To cook the fresh cauliflower, you can put it in a skillet with a tablespoon or oil, cover with a lid, and let steam for 5-8 minutes over medium heat.
- I used skinless salmon filets but if you want to use skin on filets, the skin will be kind of soggy after cooking.
- The pumpkin seeds add some yummy crunch to the salmon bowls. You could also use sunflower seeds.