Easy Keto Baked Reuben Casserole recipe contains all the essential flavors you’ll love. Corned beef, Sauerkraut, Special Sauce and Swiss cheese layer will fill your dinner table with complete joy. It takes just one hour to serve your pleasures to the table!
Did you eat Reuben Sandwiches in your childhood? Those were so yummy! This baked Reuben Casserole flavor is so close with those sandwiches. You just have to layer up all the ingredients and bake them in the oven.
Sauce and Layers
Its special sauce is so delicious and gives a unique flavor to the Reuben Casserole. It contains Mayo, Minced Onion, Sugar-free Ketchup, Keto-friendly Sweetener, White Vinegar and Dill-pickle Relish.
The layers of this casserole start with 1-pound of deli sliced corned beef, the other layer is of sauerkraut then a layer of special sauce and the last final layer is of Swiss cheese.
Can you use canned corned beef or homemade corned beef?
Yes, you can absolutely use canned or homemade corned beef. But make sure that the carb counts on both of those. I use the deli corned beef which has zero carbs.
As this casserole is already rich so I would suggest serving this with fresh green salad or a sautéed green vegetable just like zucchini or Brussels sprouts.
Easy Keto Baked Reuben Casserole
Easy Keto Baked Reuben Casserole recipe contains all the essential flavors you’ll love and that’s perfectly keto-friendly. Corned beef, Sauerkraut, Special Sauce and Swiss cheese layer will fill your dinner table with complete joy. It takes just one hour to serve your pleasures to the table!
Course: dinner, Main Course
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Author: Okay Reviews
- 1 pound Deli Corn Beef-chopped
- 1 Cup Sauerkraut-drained
- 2 Cups Shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 4 Tablespoons Ketchup (sugar free for keto)
- 2 Tablespoons Minced white onion
- 2 teaspoon Granular Sweetener
- 2 teaspoon Dill Pickle Relish
- 2 teaspoon White vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayo, ketchup, onion, sweetener, pickle relish and vinegar. Set aside.
- Spray the inside of a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Spread the corned beef in the bottom of the dish.
- Spread the drained sauerkraut evenly on top of the corned beef, followed by the sauce, and finally the shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 26g | Fiber: 1g