Crispy Air Fryer Roasted Brussels Sprouts are perfect craving for your taste buds. If you don’t like Brussels, then must try this recipe and you will definitely love the Brussels. These Brussels are deliciously crispy from outside and perfectly tender from inside. The procedure for cooking Brussels with bacon is also given!
Most of the time people cook Brussels at 400F in Air-Fryer and complain about the hardness of them. Now I am telling you the correct method to cook perfectly tender and crispy Brussels.
At 400F, Brussels remain raw from inside and get harder from the outside. So, 350-375F is the perfect temperature to cook Brussels Sprouts in Air-Fryer.
Let’s begin to cook delicious Crispy Air-Fryer Roasted Brussels Sprouts!
PROCEDURE TO COOK CRISPY ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS IN AIR FRYER:
Take fresh Brussels sprouts, cut the ends and then cut them in quarters. (If you are using too small sprouts so you can simply cut them in half only).
Remove the brown leaves and save all other small leaves that come out of the sprouts so these will taste crispier and yummy when you will fry them.
Add avocado oil, pepper and salt and toss the sprouts (you can add any other seasoning you like). You can also add uncooked, diced bacon into it.
Put the sprouts into the Air-Fryer and lay them in a single layer for 7 minutes at 350F.
You can open the drawer of Air-Fryer and take a look, it will not mess up your cooking time. Believe me!
Check the Brussels sprouts if they are tender from inside by inserting a fork or tooth-pick, after 7 minutes.
If they are not crispy from outside, put them again in the Air-Fryer for about 3 minutes at 375F.
Make sure to check the sprouts. If they are not much crispier, cook them at 375F longer and if the sprouts are not tender, cook them at 350F longer. You can adjust the temperature by your need!
Now its done! Be sure about the seasoning and try to stop yourself from being in love with Brussels!
Crispy Air Fryer Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Crispy Air Fryer Roasted Brussels Sprouts are perfect craving for your taste buds. If you don’t like Brussels, then must try this recipe and you will definitely love the Brussels. These Brussels are deliciously crispy from outside and perfectly tender from inside.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, stems removed and quartered
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with the oil and salt and pepper. pour into the Air Fryer basket and lay in a single layer.
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 350F for 7 minutes. Check to see if the sprouts are tender by piercing with a fork. If not tender, cook at 350F for 3 minutes more.
- If the sprouts are tender, but not yet crunchy enough, turn the Air fryer up to 375F and cook for 3 minutes. Check for crunchiness and cook longer, if desired.
- Season to taste.
OK REVIEW’S TIPS
- You can add seasonings of your choice.
- If you want to add bacon, cut 4 pieces of raw bacon into pieces of 2 inches then toss them with the Brussels (too small pieces of bacon might get overcooked).
- You can use frozen Brussels as well and follow the same procedure above.
Calories: 97kcalNutrition Per Serving: 97 calories / 7g fat / 8g carbs / 3g fiber / 3g protein