This simple and nutritious Creamy Feta Vegetable Dip recipe needs only 4 ingredients for its addicting cheesy flavor! Yeah, that’s really simple and easy to make vegetable dip and it’s perfectly keto-friendly too.
You just have to mix all 4 ingredients in a food-processor and blend them until smooth and creamy texture. That’s it! Isn’t it so simple, right?
And I served this Creamy Feta Vegetable Dip with grilled zucchini, and it’s too much delightful! Try it!
Creamy Feta Vegetable Dip | Keto and Gluten Free
This simple and nutritious Creamy Feta Vegetable Dip recipe needs only 4 ingredients for its addicting cheesy flavor! And it’s perfectly keto-friendly too.
Course: Appetizer, Snack
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Author: Okay Reviews
For the creamy feta dip
- 6 oz Crumbled Feta
- 3 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Half and Half
For the grilled veggies
- 4 Zucchini
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce (or Coconut Amino)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Put all ingredients, for the feta dip, in a food processor or blender and blend until all are combined and smooth.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, and then in half again. (You can also cut them in rounds or into ¼inch thick sticks).
- Add the zucchini and all other ingredients to a large bowl or plastic zip top bag and toss to mix.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the grill at medium-high heat and grill the veggies until tender and lightly well-cooked for about 7 minutes
NUTRITION for 1/6th of recipe (not including vegetables):
Calories: 138cal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 8g