Here the recipe for best low-carb garlic bread which is so simple, crispy and scrumptious to eat, made with healthy and keto-friendly almond flour and topped with buttery garlic topping! An amazing and simplest recipe for your today’s meal!
Basically, it’s not as thick as garlic bread; it’s just like a garlic toast which will go perfect with any Italian dish just like Italian Vegetable Stew!
How to make best low-carb Garlic Bread?
At first, preheat your oven to 350 F and spray a 13×9 sheet pan with cooking spray.
Mix dry ingredients first in a large bowl. Mix almond flour, baking powder and salt.
Now, add in butter and egg whites.
Once combined thoroughly, pour the batter into a sheet pan to bake for 12 minutes.
After 12 minutes, remove the low-carb garlic bread from the oven and allow cooling just enough to cut 12 equal rectangles.
Remove the 12 rectangles and arrange on a larger sheet pan.
For the delicious garlic topping, mix together, butter, garlic powder and parsley.
Spread the garlic butter mixture with a brush or spoon onto the pieces of bread.
Place the sheet pan in the center of the oven under hi-broil for few minutes. Make sure to pay close attention. When the bread is crisp, you are ready to serve.
Best Low-Carb Garlic Bread
Here the recipe for best low-carb garlic bread which is so simple, crispy and scrumptious to eat, made with healthy and keto-friendly almond flour and topped with buttery garlic topping!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Author: Okay Reviews
For the Bread
- 1-1/4 cup Almond flour
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 3/4 cup Egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
For the topping
- 1/4 Cup Melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350F and spray a 13X9 sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Now add in the butter and egg whites and stir well.
- Pour the batter into the sheet pan and bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Take out from the oven and let cool a little.
- Cut into 12 equal rectangles and place on a larger sheet pan or cookie sheet.
- Pre-heat the broiler to HI.
- Prepare the topping by mixing the butter, garlic powder, and the parsley. Use a brush or spoon to spread the topping onto the bread.
- Place in the center of the oven under hi-broil and broil for a few minutes to crisp up the bread.
- The use of egg whites in this recipe really lessens the egg taste that comes with most keto bread recipes.
- You can use a 13×9 baking dish, if you don’t have a 13×9 sheet pan.
- I used the oven broiler to get these crispy all at once. If you would like to only crisp up a few at a time, you could use a toaster oven.
- These will need to be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can store them after toasting or before toasting. To serve as leftovers, they would need to be toasted again.
- Freezing: Flash freezes these on a flat sheet pan for 1 hour (before toasting but after applying the garlic butter). Place in a freezer bag or airtight container. When ready to eat, remove from the freezer and let soften. Place in a toaster or under a broiler.
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g