Pack of protein are these crunchy low carb and keto Waffles. You can use Whey Protein Powder, Eggs, Water, and Baking Powder to make these yummy and healthy keto protein Waffles
This recipe only uses 4 ingredients to 2 large yummy Waffles with full of protein also crunchy, super tasty. Your favorite Whey Protein Powder can make exceptional food that you would be passionate. What`s more you want in these Keto Protein Waffles! So Let’s Start
You can also include protein powder to bulk up my keto oatmeal. It is so good!
HOW TO MAKE PROTEIN WAFFLES
Pull out your Waffle maker and get it pre-heating and spray it with cooking spray.
This is factually the easiest Keto Waffle recipe you will ever make. All you do is mix together 1 scoop of vanilla Premiere Protein powder, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 3 tablespoons of sour cream, and a pinch of salt. That’s it!
I then poured half of the mixture into the Waffle maker and let it do its thing.
I’m not sure if you can tell, but these low carb Waffles are actually crispy! I was so stoked!
What I love the most about these protein Waffles is that they only use 4 ingredients and there are no oats or bananas.
Kids love them too! This is so much healthier for kids and they taste great! My daughter ate them for breakfast this morning and I am elated that she has had a nutritious breakfast that won’t give her a sugar crash.
Another thing I am excited about is this sugar free syrup. It doesn’t have any aspartame or sucra lose…it’s made with monk fruit!
Keto Protein Waffles – Only 4 Ingredients!
These truly crusty low carb and keto Waffles are packed with protein. Use your preferred whey protein powder, eggs, water, and baking powder to make these delicious and healthy protein Waffles.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1/2 Cup Whey Protein powder
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- Pinch Of Salt
- Butter and Sugar Free Syrup For Serving
- Heat your Waffle iron on medium and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix the protein powder, egg, sour cream, baking powder, and salt in a medium sized bowl until fully combined.
- Pour half of the batter in the Waffle iron (for smaller Waffle irons, pour less batter), and cook according to your Waffle irons directions.
- Serve with butter and sugar free syrup.
Nutrition per serving: 252 calories / 8g fat / 8g carbs / 2g fiber / 36g protein
- You can try this with other protein powders but I cannot guarantee it will work
- I updated this recipe to using sour cream instead of water. I found the resulting Waffles to be even tastier.